Monday, May 3, 2010

The When-You-Meet-Again Theory.

Don't deny: Some songs that are played on the radio reminds you of a certain Ex that meant a lot to you.

Sometimes it feels like, although you and your ex has broken up for 3 years, that bond is never entirely broken. When you look back in time, it is so real that you could remember the exact love you felt at that moment.

And thats where the When-You-Meet-Again theory comes in.

Because you are so close before, and you have been through thick and thin, it's easy to rekindle that bond and spark something up. I kinda believe in this theory because I have never forgotten anything about my ex-es. Even if he broken up with me for a good 3-4 years already and she broke up with me for almost a year now and another she broke up with me for 3 months back, I still remember every individual and the special things about them. What they like, their hand writing, likes and dislikes, etc. I also remember all the times we spent so vividly.

A friend of mine asked me just two days ago about what I did with my ex for our first year anniversary and I remembered everything. Even the things we ate. Its weird how I can seem to remember all these and yet have difficulties with my Qualitative Analysis for Chemistry. But thats just how the human mind works.

So ten years down the road, if you see your ex....... Be careful, you won't wanna make the same mistake again. :X

My life only consist of 3 main relationships. (For now)
The rest are dates. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment