Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Secrets To Share

I have been holding on to these secrets for awhile and now I think it's okay to throw them out! There aren't many. I am treating this as a 'did you know' post about me and it is just for your entertainment. So don't take it too hard!

  1. I hate it when people say, "Sigh, if you were a guy, I would date you." (Honestly, why does it ever matter?!?!)
  2. The only reason why I don't want and don't intend to go for sex change is that I still look at myself as a female.
  3. After all the blah blah blah over ang mo girls, I secretly still prefer Chinese girls. But ang mo lesbian easier to find.
  4. Inner beauty, sense of confidence and knowledge are big turn ons for me.
  5. I can't tell if a person is hot or not by looks. I guess that is a sense of judgement I never picked up and it is a good thing.

Forgive!

No comments:

Post a Comment