Sunday, May 16, 2010

Love The World.

It's on my msn.
It's want I wished I could do.
It's gonna make me s happier person.

But it is really hard.

After living for a good 16 years (rounded off), I have realised that this world is really hard to love. There are thieves, cheaters, haters, gossip mongers, betrayals, bullies, etc. How do you really love the world?

1st is to accept all of them.
2nd is to not get angry.
3rd is to not hate them for what they do to others.
4th is not to get hate them for what they do to YOU.

And since you have succeeded in all of the above, you have no reasons to cuss and call them 'bitches', 'whores', 'idiots', 'sluts' etc.

To forgive others is to forgive yourself.
But this is really difficult in times of hurt and anger. To stop anger before it starts is as hard as rolling a tear back into your eyes. How many will have the ability to do so?

But it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment