Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Am That Change.

"Be the change you want to see in this world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Knowledge about life and the universe is why I don't usually take myself too seriously and live an insane life. (:

It all comes about in a circle, what actually matters does not matter! What is actually right is wrong! What is me can be you! What is hate can be love! It's just a matter of which point you view things at! Remember, the universe is one and nothing gets separated.

We are just like the molecules of a liquid, all moving around and sliding pass each other, living our own lives. But what most of us don't see is, we are all one.

Haha, I can't be bothered to elaborate lah.
Instead I got a video for you guys!
9 to 5! From my favourite movie,
The Love Guru.



No comments:

Post a Comment