Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pour My Heart Out.

"Please lorh! The one reason you are single now is because you never make a move! Go jio someone, I bet you, after less than 3 tries, you are attached!"

Hmm.. Yeah, I don't want to walk this earth if I gotta do it solo, but I am not the kind who does the asking! :/ My friend told me it is an ego thing, but honestly, I think all the people that I like are straight and all the people that like me are the ones I would never guess and will never take notice of. Stupid.

Up till now, I am okay being single. In fact, I have a tiny phobia of getting into a relationship. :/ I used to accept anybody who asked me out but then I realised that that is no different from letting any Jane, Marry or Ashley to break your heart. (Those are not my ex-girlfriends' names.) So now I think twice about everything. :/

Now I have no one in mind, but I do have a blurry list of people who like me. I don't take likes seriously as they are just rumors. If the person tells me straight to my face, only then something will happen.

Yeah, I guess my friend is right, nothings gonna happen if I don't make a move. :/ Haha! But I don't need the move, I am happy the way I am.

That love thing, it's just a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment