Thursday, May 6, 2010

Candle.


Why of all images I can put as a part of my banner at the top of my blog I chose to put a candle?

People view my blog and tell me, "The candle makes your blog look... err.. holy.", "The Pain Killer, then got candle at the background! No link siol. Put some emo kid or some scary Gothic thing better!"

Today, after having my blog on for long enough (and bearing the comments made for long enough) I will tell you what exactly does the candle symbolize.

  1. Enlightenment. - The spiritual light bulb.
  2. Light. - Killing all the darkness that blinds us.
  3. Peace. - The flame is calm. Even fire can be peaceful.
  4. Warmth. - A kind of love and also a need for our bodies.
  5. Energy. - Heat, that's what drives molecules to move.
  6. Presence. - Nothing stays warm forever, a place with no warmth is most likely abandoned.
  7. The Universe. - Because everything is a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment