Friday, May 14, 2010

Conflict.

The unpeace looms around me
like an aura I can never break free from.

These few days there have been a lot of thoughs running in me.
I feel broken for no reason. I feel sad because there is so much hate, I feel that the world is not the way it was made. Then I realised, we are all one, and thats why I am affected.

Call me a jungle woman for all you want because I hate shaving any part of me hairless! e.g. legs, hands, or even down there! I do shave, but not hairless.

Speak of nature.
God gave us everything for a reason, pimples, acne, hairs, old age, diseases, gayness etc. And he makes no mistakes. So if it is there, it is there for a reason! Why shun it? Why not live life and experience all stages of it in awe and excitement instead of lifting up one stage and shunning the rest? Why not stop touching or doing anything to the pimples on your face and leave it to heal on nature's will? Why not leave your body hair the way you like it instead of following some mob fashion trend?

I don't know.
Actually come to think of it at a different point of view, humans might be the stupidest animals on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment