Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I blog(ged).


I survived my first sem of poly life. Turns out that poly life is awesome!! I haven't updated my blog for a super long time cuz I don't think anyone is reading my blog and I was wrong!! A few people are! But that's not the point. My initial reason for blogging wasn't to be a famous blogger; I wanted to sort my thoughts out through blogging.

The magical thing about putting thoughts into words is that you get to read what is on your mind and edit it. It is like taking out all your messy worksheets and handouts from your bag at the end of a week and filing it into their assigned files. Although you still have the same amount of worksheet, it is now neatly organised and put in a place where it's easily accessible. I don't know how you manage your worksheets but usually I will hate myself for not filing my worksheets up at the end of a week cuz it would mean that I will have a lot of messy papers in my bag.

I used to take blogging as an excuse to practice my English. During my secondary school days, English paper 1 would have topics like "Peace" or "Parents" or "Power" (I have no idea why they are all 'P' words) and usually my ideas for those essays came from blogging. So my essays are actually like 'canned food' essays; instant, and convenient!

Anyways, I am posting this to sort out my thoughts on blogging. I am very high on motivation this holiday and I plan to do many things. One of which is to revive my blog. So here I am with a bright bright blogskin cuz I am not in the mood to find a better one just yet!

I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment