Monday, September 5, 2011

CCA During Holiday Is Dumb

To be really direct, I don't like it when there is CCA during my holidays. I really like my CCA, but going back for CCA during the holidays, in my opinion, is even more boliao and pointless than going back for extra lessons! Why? Because extra lessons help improve your grades for exams and CCA generally do not have exams! Well, at least mine doesn't!

Sigh, this is dumb.

Sometimes I regret joining a CCA. I regret making such commitments. It's not even compulsory, why did I do it?

But I don't hate my CCA.

I just don't like the fact that while all of my friends are happy gathered together, watching a movie and going for dinner, I have to go for CCA. It's not my CCA's fault. I think all CCAs resume during the holidays.

But still I hate CCA during holidays.
I just wanna stay at home and slack or be with friends. Damnit.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment