Monday, September 26, 2011

Lovers.


When we looked into each other's eyes we could sometimes see the thoughts of each other. We giggle in not-funny situations and end up getting weird stares because no one else gets our joke. We talk about anything under the sky together and when we have nothing to say, we just enjoy each other's company with a cup of tea.

The way you cared, the way you tried to warn me from doing what is wrong, the way you ask me for opinions and I ask you for yours. Our relationship may seem normal but to me it is 100% magical.

The way we help each other through thick and thin, they way you back me up just when I thought no one would be there for me.. The way you hugged me just when I needed it. Because of you, I never feel alone.

You must be an angel sent from above because phone calls and messages from you makes me smile. Well... Just thank god it isn't another annoying advertisement!

You are the greatest lover I have ever met
A lover that I will have no regrets
The greatest gift anyone can ever get
And I must be the luckiest person on Earth cuz I have...
True friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment