Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Belong To The Night


The times you spent with me were short but you showed me a whole new dimension.

I have never experienced anything like this in my whole entire life and I think you are far beyond amazing. You didn't show me light in the darkness, you helped me embrace it.You allowed me to step into your realm where the night and darkness wasn't scary, rather, it was home.

When you were gone, I went back to live a life of my own. I went back to light. Light welcomed me with open arms and I continued my life as it were before you came. But I have to admit that kinda miss the magic of the night. The place where possibilities are limitless.

I want to fly into the night once again.
Never had I felt so much freedom in my life.

I miss the darkness. I miss everything that you showed me. They are the reason for my black closet. I want to bring black all around with me so that I wouldn't forget you and them. No, I am not in love with you. I am in love with the experience I had with you and I wonder if you felt the same way too.

Maybe it's an everyday thing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment