Saturday, July 16, 2011

You who wouldn't know

I guess I have to be really honest with myself and say that I never really got things sorted out in love. I had desperate crushes (crushing on someone better than the others just to fill the hole in my heart) so many times and most of the time it really hurts. I wish I could just stay out of this love love shit but somehow my mind just doesn't allow that.

These few months, I had this person on my mind but now she is slowly fading away. I hope I can remain crushless after this because I am really sick of love. I really just want to be inhuman for awhile and say things like, "There is no love that lasts forever." and "Love is stupid".

And from tumblr:
"To be in love is like jumping off a cliff with no intent on looking down at the bottom. You don't care how its going to hurt like hell later, all you care about is that short period of time... when you felt like you could fly."

See how dumb love is?
But I am still gonna fall into it's trap someday..
Gaaaahhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment