Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Universe Speaks To Me.

I miss choir and Mr. Lim.
But the sole purpose if this picture is just tell you all....
"Yes, that's me conducting." :X
*Kidding*

Sometimes, when I have too many things to post, I just end up not posting any at all!

Please,
Tag lehhhhh ):

Okay, I can't just "preach" on my blog all the time, after all, it is MY blog. I am suppose to write about my day, and things that I feel are important to share. (:

Today I almost punched my F&N teacher in the face. But I am very glad that I didn't do it cuz that would cause me nothing but trouble and guilt. I just don't like people shouting at me!! Sitting down and talking calm sense into me creates a larger impact than shouting! But I guess she is stressed too...

MYE is coming and my coursework is no where near done :/ Sigh. BUCK THE FUCK UP JT. I love Indah Kim, Natalie Chan Ruwen, and Dorna Kash for calming me down and cheering me up. And Jeannette for the milk candy. :D

Also, special thanks to Chan Chuwen for that blank + shock stare in the canteen while I was crying, cussing and venting my anger on the table.

Well, I don't blame her,
It's kinda freaky seeing your senior cry out of anger. :X
We are all human~~

Gotta go do math & chinese! :/
Bye! Stay happy even if it makes you silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment