Monday, April 12, 2010

It Never Felt So Dear.

"No CCA for the rest of the year."
That used to be my wish.

I was always envious at the sec 4s who step down from choir every year.
And now, it's my turn.

It doesn't feel like much of a relief.
In fact, choir never felt so dear.

Today was my last practice with the choir and I could only be there for 45minutes. Got hugs and tears within that period. I never knew I meant that much to them, sometimes I even think that they hate me. But I guess I am just a little too paranoid. I don't like scolding others as much as I don't like to get scolded. In choir, I learnt way more than just how to sing. I learnt how to face my fears, lead, be a friend, and be a middle person. If I hadn't been in choir in my secondary school life, my life would have changed tremendously.

But I am very sure that if we didn't change conductor, and our conductor is still that old heck, I would praise the lord for this day! LOL.

I will most likely still be joining choir for poly because I love the CCA too much. Haha! Singing in choir is very different from singing as a soloist. It's really fun and relaxing sometimes (If the choir doesn't go out of tune).

So I guess I am kinda like a choir addict now.

No comments:

Post a Comment