Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am no Christian, but if it comes out in my thoughts Imma blog it! :D

I give a little boy a poison candy and told him not to open the wrapper or something bad might happen to him and that included death.

Later I gave him the antidote and told him that he won't die from opening the wrapper and having the candy as long as he keep the antidote close to him but I wouldn't be happy.

I = God
Little boy = Humans
Poison Candy = Sin
Wrapper = Faith
Opening of wrapper = Break
Antidote = Saviour

GOD give HUMANS SIN and told HUMANS not to BREAK FAITH or something bad might happen to HUMANS and that included death.

Later GOD gave HUMANS the SAVIOUR and told HUMANS that HUMANS won't die from BREAKING FAITH and DOING the SIN as long as HUMANS keep the SAVIOUR close to HUMANS but GOD wouldn't be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment