Sunday, April 25, 2010

No Gay, No Me.

"My sexuality is just a small part of me. Me being lesbian is a small thing!"

THIS IS JUST A COMFORTING STATEMENT PEOPLE.

Truth is,
My sexuality is everything of me.
AND it is certainly not a small thing.

I am a lesbian. And I see the world in the eyes of a lesbian. That's why my thoughts are thoughts of a lesbian and my emotions are as faggoty as I am.

When boys snicker as they pass me, I would think that they are giggling because I am lesbian. When some one refer to me as "her friend" even when they know my name I would think that it is because I am lesbian (Happened before, I even had an eye roll with that). When I see my mom, sometimes I see a woman who might reject me for my sexuality in the near future.

When I say that I am lesbian on my blog,
I imagine people reading it with faces filled with disgust.

Yes, of course it affects me. I am human! But I am not going to go for dick just because of the way you look at me. I am lesbian. Yes, feel disgusted all you want! Snicker all you want! Reject me for all I care! I will still be here on this earth blogging advice, doing music and loving the world to the best of my ability.

But the statement:
"Yes, I'm lesbian.
No, I don't feel like fucking you at all."
Still stands. (:

The only limitations that exist in
The Universe are the ones you set.


PINK DOT 2010
(15th May, Saturday, Hong Lim Park!)

Make Peace. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment