Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fate.

I really need to study but I will blog anyways.
I need to talk to you guys about Fate.

If you believe in 'The One' or 'Lady Luck' you probably believe in fate. Fate is something that it coincidental, as if it was planned by God or The Universe. Something that strikes at the right place and right time.

Many people out there are searching for love.
They go around their daily lives analysing everyone,
Crushing on the ones they find better than others...
Some call this action Desperation or Despo-ness.
I think it's just human nature and they are not to blame.
If there isn't crushers or likers in the first place,
There wouldn't be couples!

Today I just want to tell all the people out there who are looking for love,

There is someone looking for you out there
And you are worth far beyond value to him or her.

I admit that I am looking for someone,
And I feel that everyone (even some that are married) are still looking for 'The One'.

Sit back, relax and let fate do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment