Sunday, April 18, 2010

Half A Nightmare.

I have been having weird dreams lately.
Bad dreams.

I wouldn't call them nightmares as they do not give me spaz attacks in the middle of the night, they are just simulating me in an awkward or unfavorable situation.

One dream was of me playing with my lighter in my home. Suddenly the lighter felt hot, and it started to tremble. I dropped it and ran to the corner of the room. The lighter gave out sparks and I tried to reach for my fire extinguisher which was near the lighter (Silly, why did I drop it there of all places.) But I woke up before the entire house started burning down because Dorna called.

Another dream taught me the importance of dressing nicely even if I am just out for dinner. I dreamt that I was in my home clothes and out with my mom when met my old neighbor who was now grown up and looking like a man. He was nicely dressed (Brown tee, biker jacket, jeans and a simple necklace.) and... Howdy hooo! Guess who's he out with? JJ Lin and Hong JY! And we sat at Starbucks for a drink and some chitchat. And I really felt lousy because I was dressed like a slug.

I have more, but I somehow couldn't remember the content. Haha!

Btw,
My mom found one of my ex-gf's picture in her computer.

Mom: Who is that??
Me: Oh, that is ***... I used to be very close to her.
Mom: Har, then what happened?
Me: Naah, we drifted.
Mom: Oh, Nevermind lah. She's so ugly!!!

LMAO.
Note: "***" does not suggest that the name has 3 letters. This is to protect the identity of the person involved. Human rights, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment