Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Stephanie, I love you.

I am not a lip virgin for 2010 anymore.
And the person who took it away was the least expected.
Things Happen. :P
------------------------------------------------------

Saturday is gone.
I learnt my lesson,
Going out with my mom is time consuming.

She has all the time in the world to window shop and she doesn't really care if I have homework or not. So my Saturday is gone without me completing much.

The thing that frustrates me most is that, she likes to search and look around before getting that item. To her it is to reassure that there are no other better ones. But to me, it is a waste of time as we end up going back to the same bloody place from where we started off anyway.

Another thing about her is, she brushes off everything I say. Sometimes no comments, sometimes it is a change of topic. And if there are ANY comments, it is to correct me. "You should have...." "Then at that moment of time you could have...." "Why didn't you.....". It's over mom, if I could, I MIGHT turn the clock back and do what you have told me to. 'Might' is used because I am different from you and I do not do things the same as you do.

Different perception,
Different pace of life.

Maybe that's why me and my mother never get along quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment