Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unabashed Love.

"What's a bathing suit? You don't wear anything when you bathe!!"
"Exactly."
---------------------------------------

I wanna apologise for my long ago post.
I posted something about people who are depressed all the time and perhaps some of you found the way I bring out the message a little too harsh.

My point was, you hold the key to your happiness.
You can choose to be happy if you want. Emotions are like moving your fingers, you have control over them.

Our brain is almost the size of our head but we only use a small percentage of it. Controlling our emotions is not impossible.

These humble views I put up on my blog are solely my views. You are not me and therefore you might think otherwise. But of course I would be happy if you realised something from reading my blog and decide to follow it. I respect views from all points although I might not agree with all of them. (:

Be happy, stay positive.
Bliss in always in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment