Sunday, July 4, 2010

My First Bracelet.

Yes, I can picture people freaking out thinking why would I ever own a bracelet because it's kinda girly, but now I do, and it is pretty cool!




The creative creator of this is none other than Jeannette Chong.

What you see here isn't everything. Even though the bracelet look unique enough, the contents are even more unique! And no, I am not referring to the content of love in there, I am talking about the materials it is made out of. Not the finest, not the most expensive, but it is the most special. And I like the tribal feeling.

I am not gonna tell all of you what it is made of, if you really want to know, come and ask me. But is not something that you can buy outside, it is made of recycled materials. Save the environment! (:

Peace.
& Thanks Jeannette! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment