Saturday, July 17, 2010

Change.


As water flows in a river, it never repeats it's patterns. Every time you take a picture or just take a look at it, each moment is special because you can never recapture the same picture again. A river is constantly changing. In fact, almost everything is and we are too.

Everyone is constantly changing. So when you say you know this person, you only know the past version of that person. You don't know the present version of that person. I was quarreling with my mom five minutes ago (truth), but me five minutes ago is very different from me now. I am not angry anymore, I am at peace. I don't want to throw chairs and flip tables now, I want to blog. You didn't know me, you would think that the me five minutes ago was my evil twin!

So the next time before you stare hatefully at someone who scolded you yesterday (or five minutes ago) try to forget it and let it go. Because that person who scolded you only existed yesterday. Today, he is a different person.

Forgive.


No comments:

Post a Comment