Friday, July 23, 2010

I AM NOT STRAIGHT.

And I am not shy about it.

If there were rumors, I am here to end it.
If there are opposing opinions, I am here to respect it.
If there are girls who think that I like them,
I am here to say, "GET OVER YOURSELF."

Puke, giggle, laugh, beat me up, try to change me, bring me to church or tell me that I am going to hell. I have been through it all and I don't mind going through it again if it is what it takes to
BE MYSELF.

I am different it doesn't mean I am abnormal.
I am LESBIAN doesn't mean I fall for any girl.
Just because I do not dress like a girl doesn't mean I want to be a guy.
And just as any straight girl with the right mind only falls for someone special, I DO NOT LIKE JUST ANY FREAKING GIRL THAT BEFRIENDS ME.

I AM NOT STRAIGHT,
YES, I AM LESBIAN.
ACCEPT IT OR DUMP IT.

Why would I want to befriend someone who constantly pulls an awkward tension out of nothingness just because they are girls and I am a lesbian and they assume that I would probably fall for them?

ASSUME = Making an ASS out of U and ME

Saying this the nice way never ever gets the message across. I am sick and tired of people avoiding me for the things I didn't do. Don't like it? Not comfortable? Just tell me about it and leave, okay? Don't avoid. No point in playing a cat and mouse game to waste both our time. You can go be narcissistic for all I care, I will do fine on my own.

I don't give two shits.


No comments:

Post a Comment