Thursday, July 8, 2010

Actually, I Love You.

If I told you what I am doing is just out of pure love, would you believe me?

The opening of doors, the sending home, the free food, the sacrifices, the extra affirmation, the defensiveness and protectiveness and etc.

Tell you what, probably everyone that will read my blog and is a treasured friend of mine will think that I am talking about them.. because these are the normal daily things I do to EVERYONE. I enjoy it, but this sometimes sends the wrong messages to people. To add it on, I sometimes even cheer on the ones I hate!
Sigh... I guess I got numbed... In a good way.

Why do we need reasons to spread love?
Why does it always have to be about getting someone or something?
Why is there always a hidden motive?

If it is because of my sexuality that you are afraid of me falling for you, then you fear right! Because I love you. I really do. ALL of you.

Forgive.
PS: God, save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment