Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nursing.

Yes, you all are right when you give me the shocked look. It is not really my thing.

I still love music and no, I haven't gave up.
I still have a long long long way to go.
So much love for music that I cannot contain..

Truth is mom, 3 years to go for a course that gives a diploma that allows me to spread love professionally... I don't mind. But you nagging at me, trying to get to me with your stupid "who knows, you might become a lab researcher one day!" is not going to work...

Time to throw the things you said to me back at you.
"Ambition and reality are two different things."

I am going to do music, mom.
If all things fail, then maybe and hopefully, I can still have a small audience that enjoy my music at the hospital. Just a small audience that I can pour my love on and make them feel warmer. (:

Without music, life would be a mistake.

Forgive.

2 comments:

  1. I think typing a comment is damn cool. LOL.
    Just follow your heart! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, people hardly use the comment box ever since Cbox. XD It's like vintage already! But vintage is cool.

    ReplyDelete