Saturday, December 11, 2010

Looking back.


It has been more or less a crazy year for me this year. Let's see...

Studies:
Well, as previously stated, I am been improving a lot in this area. From the almost retained student to getting at least a pass for all my subjects. I am not the kind who says that I am freaking lousy all the time, so to be honest, I did my best and getting what I worked hard for is more important than getting the best in the world.

Love:
I survived the year without a girl! Well, except for that one in January. She didn't count me, so I shouldn't count her! HAH! And in the middle there was this guy that I never liked and rumors about me and some girls which never actually happened. Funny people.

Traveling:
I traveled to Thailand and that's about it.

Friendship:
Now this is the messy part. I am kinda glad that I graduate this year. All the freaking politics is messing up my brain!! However, I am thankful for all of them. People who made fun of me and people who were there for me. I am all thankful for them.

I am not leaving messages for people cause I know hardly anyone reads this blog. But to those that I have crossed path with me, may that impression you have of me be our parting message. (:

PS: I just find the picture above very cool. It actually has no link to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment