Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 3: A bad habit that you wish you didn’t have

Okay, what I am about to tell you might make you think I am a despo but I am gonna say it anyway. I have a bad habit of answering the question of whether to date someone or not before they even ask!

For example, I meet a girl today (It has to be a girl because if it's a guy, the straight answer would be a no. Lol.) and we became friends. I would start to notice her character and classify her as date material or friend material. It's somehow like asking myself if I like this person as a friend or as a date or not.

However, I feel that this is a bad habit because it's bad to judge people like this and quite mentally unhealthy for me. But I kinda feel that everyone does it unconsciously too. I don't know if it is nature or habit, but I do know that if I stopped thinking so much about love, maybe I will have one less thing to worry about.

Haha, therefore, I wish I didn't have this habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment