Friday, December 10, 2010

Back Into The Light.


I have been very stressed up lately. By lately, I mean this year. Somehow, fighting for my studies have made me very closed up. I suddenly become very negative and I am not thinking much about life as a whole anymore. In fact, I noticed that I started thinking about myself myself myself and I became very full of myself.

I have forgotten what I was and how I used to post. How I used to figure things out for people and help them. Last time, I would sit and listen. Now, I would tell you to shut the fuck up 'cuz I have bigger problems. I noticed this change quite sometime ago but I was so full of myself, I always thought I was right. I am just loving myself and that's how it should be!

But I was dead wrong.

I am not as happy as before, I am not as understanding before and I am as narrow as ever. I pushed people aside, letting them fall so that I can be at the top first.

What have I become?

Everyone has dark times. In these dark times, it is important to stay calm and be focused. Many people let their emotions take over them and that's where the mess starts.

Yes, it is good to think for yourself. If it is a decision you have to make, make it, but be responsible and focused.

I have no regrets just yet. I am not friendless.
But I am missing a very big thing,
Sanity.

Today I see the world anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment