Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time To Lose


Was looking at the scrap book full of pictures and comments from my lovely choir and I noticed that I have gain some weight as compared to last year. It is no surprise since the scales have been showing evidence. To add on to that, I have friends who commented on my roundness which made me avoid certain clothes that made my figure rounder. That's probably why I have lesser clothes to wear now. But dumping clothes ain't the solution. The roundness clothes can hide is very limited. I would want my figure to control the clothes I wear instead!

Therefore, I, Jasmine Tang, shall take care of my weight and loose at least 10kg. I shall let clothes look nice on me rather than me looking nice in certain clothes! However, endurance isn't build overnight (so are super models). But I am not gonna become some super model. I just want to boost my health and confidence.

Thus, within this 3 months, I want to make a change in my weight!
(By the way, the picture above was taken during my 'skinnier' period and I want to beat that picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment