Friday, November 26, 2010

Death.

I don't know if it happens to all but the existence of death never seemed to shock or surprise me. To me, death is very real and more or less a part of my everyday life. I have buried uncountable pets and sat at funerals of relatives (some as close as my grandmother which took care of me as I grew up). Even then, I did not cry.

Somehow, I never really understood the concept of being sad about death. I look at life as a bus ride and the people who pass away are simply alighting this bus of life. One day, I would alight too.

Death is as common as puberty (or even more common). No one ever survived forever. I guess the only thing that makes people sad are the regrets and things that they were not able to express.

I only have one advice. Let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment