Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Old Facebook Statuses.


On the 27th of Sept 2009:
"Why the hell do we need to sleep?! Its a fucking waste of time.. COFFEE..."

On the 23rd of December 2009:
"Since my parents are planning to go on an unplanned trip out of town for X'mas, I shall try to get my parent's ass to Indonesia tomorrow so I can chill with Janice Tjhin Karim.. :D"

On the 13th of January 2010:
"I am an O'level student!!! Therefore, I lick windows, sniff tires and interact with farm animals... ON A MUTHER FUCKING DAILY BASIS! :D"

On the 22nd of January 2010:
"I created a controversy and didn't know a shit about it till Indah Kim told me. :X Haha! Interesting."

On the 1st of April 2010:
"What the hell do people do on Farmville anyway? Say stuff like, "OH LOOK, MY COW JUST LAID AN EGG!"?"

On the 24th of July 2010:
"You could only last 14 days without Shitting. But no worries, you do it so many times a day (By mouth and by the ass) you'll survive."

On the 27th of september 2010:
"If only we've seen hell, then earth wouldn't be that bad anymore."

On the 10th of November 2010:
"Looking through my old statuses is fun."


And I cuss A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment