Monday, November 22, 2010

Just A Sad Post.

Most of my posts are full of positivity but unfortunately, this post is not meant to inspire or enlighten anyone. This post is just to vent my sadness. If you are here for positivity, read the other posts. I don't want to be a killjoy.

Today was not a bad day. It is just a day of bad thoughts...
I am confused about myself.

The wounds are still bleeding even if they seemed scared on the surface. These wounds are just like inflamed inner tissues that attack on the inside and nothing can be done from the outside. I would wish to see a doctor to stop the pain. However there is a problem...
These wounds cannot be seen...

If my heart was a wall, it was a wall with a deep deep hole. This hole was mended over time and needed a lot of cement to fill. However, before the cement could dry, it was dug out by another emotion. By then, there was probably not much cement left to fill it, so the hole was abandoned. So I told myself, "If there wasn't enough cement, maybe love could fill the hole." But ironically, what love does is leave a bigger hole after it has left.

Somehow I am really sorry for Earth. I guess it's fate would almost be the same as a scalp of a tick infested hair of a boy who only started to use an anti-thick shampoo after 3/4 of his hair is gone. Sigh.

I guess the only thing that cheers me up right now is how beautiful the Goddess is tonight. And I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment