Monday, June 14, 2010

Spiritual Achievements.


"What if, right now... you are gonna die, what have you archived in life?"

What do you want to achieve?
Is it good results?
Is it a filthy rich lifestyle?
Is it a high position in a job?

Is your achievement all about yourself or your future family?
If yes, then we probably have to look a little deeper.

I cannot be a flower peace child all my life. One day, the materialistic world will slap me stupid and I will become a money slave just like many others. And that's why I am typing all these here hoping someone will see it and remind me of how I used to be if I ever go there.

But today, I will remind you of how YOU used to be.

When we were younger, I am sure we would have seen stuff like Batman, Power Puff Girls (my friend's dad used to call them Pok Pok Girl) and power rangers. Noone hoped to be the bad guy in the show, most kids would want to be the good guy! No, not because the good guy does good, it is because the good guy always wins!

Winning has always been important to us. It makes us feel powerful and successful, the alpha dog. It also tells us that our effort haven't been wasted. But to truly win, we cannot just win at the surface. A true winner is one who is happy no matter where he stands.

A person can be a CEO, but he is broken, angsty and selfish. He lives through his life half-dying trying to achieve more and more materialistic things, thinking: "If I can have this, I will be happy!" but he doesn't know that he has failed to fulfill his spiritual achievement. He is a turtle that sticks his head out of it's shell 24/7 and forgot that he has a shell to go into. Inside that shell is his soul.

You can work your pants off, dance and drink your time away or fly business class everyday but never forget that, besides the house you are living in, the true home is always inside of you.

The greatest achievement that anyone could ever have is being happy.
Love and respect yourself. And don't forget to share your happiness!

Respect means not letting yourself become a slave of money!

Forgive. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment