Saturday, June 5, 2010

Escapade.

Finally summer holidays are here.
Not quite much of a holiday I guess,
More of a break and time to make notes and catch up.

Having a headache now..
But I am still going to esplanade later for a recording. (:
Hehe, love this kinda thing. Will go even if I am dying. :X

I need to control my drinking. I've been having sharp pains at the area where my liver is and I have quite a frequent dose of bloodshot eyes and nose bleeds. Sigh, hope it's nothing bad.

Anyways, to add a random thought to this post,
"Treat others as how you would treat yourself."

So if you feel that you are such a bitch, you would you hate yourself? I would. So does it mean that it is natural and okay to hate? I guess so.

But with hate comes anger and sorrows. Is it worth?
Maybe yes, maybe no... :/
Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment