Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Half A Year. (Sweetest Moments)

Half a year has gone by...
This year is definitely flying by.
So before I forget these moments (because I would be flooded with so much work), I better write them down!! *These things might or might not have happened to me.*

Moment #1:
"What's your name?"
"Jasmine."
"Cool, that's a nice name!"
"It's common."
"But you're not. You're very unique. (:"

Moment #2:
"If one day we grow old, and one is unable to hear and the other unable to speak, what would you do?"

"We will hold hands... And there will be a lot of love passing through us because you don't need speech or hearing to feel love."

Moment #3 (Grouped):
"MORNING HOMIE (:"
@6AM during random school mornings

"Tang, I love youuuu! / I LOVE YOU, CHINESEEE!"
@Random times

"NOO. You are mine. Grr XP"
@January 3rd

"Haha. We're too close already."
@27th May

There are soo soo soo many sweet moments in my half a year but these are the few that I can think of for the moment. I am sure each and everyone of you had brought a sweet moment into my life because just being my friend is sweet enough already. (:

There are more to come!
Maybe I will highlight sad moments too! XP
Cherishhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment