Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some Advice.

People who know me well will know that I post a certain topic because something triggers me to be concern about it but oftentimes, it comes from myself. So any stupid can tell that now my main concern is love.

Truth is, I am no guru. I just think a lot and want to help. Therefore I post all these so-called 'inspiring' posts. They are not just for you to read but also for myself too. When I feel like running away or just plain angry about the world, I read my older post and regain that compassion that would help me be happier.

So today I have one simple advice for the friends who have not been in any relationships before or are in there first true relationship:

When you break up, be truthful to yourself. If you still have feelings for that certain someone, do not start flirting and dating with a gazillion other people because....
  1. It won't feel right kissing them.
  2. You will just end up breaking up with them cuz it doesn't feel right.
  3. It will obstruct your moving on process because....
  4. Now that you have a gazillion other people you have had feelings with,
  5. And when there is a certain special date like a suppose to be aniversary,
  6. You will start missing EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. (Okay most of them)
  7. And then your heart will just start crumbling down.
  8. And it hurts.
  9. It hurts way more than your initial break up.
Don't let a series of mistakes pull you down. Be truthful to yourself. Just because you are single doesn't mean you are available. Now, I can safely say that I am single but unavailable. Not because I am awaiting for that certain someone to comeback, but just looking at my parents and myself, I have learnt that it is better to be single. Alone and happy is very safe and actually very possible.

Until I find someone that is really the 'only exception' that is.

PS: You've gotta love songs that sounds like they are made just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment