Tuesday, October 12, 2010

De-stress.

I went to some award ceremony last Sunday and the adults were really nice. They tried to start conversations with me and noticed that the most common (and only) pick up line they have for people my age is, "Hey! So are you going to the K-pop concert?" And my reaction would be, "Nope, I am not into K-pop." And they would sorta move on and talk about studies (which is a topic that I have more to say about).

I guess it is safe to say that in Singapore, about 90% of the teens have turned their attention to pop music or hip-hop. Y'know, the love and sex and magic shit. I find that acceptable but never as good as rock or metal music. So heres something different on the top 10 list (okay, make that top 5).

1. Everybody's Fool - Evanesence



2. Streets - A7X



3. The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin



4. Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless



5. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

(The embedding was disabled by request.)
I find this music video the most enjoyable but unfortunately it has copyrights.

Take a listen and I hope you enjoy them!

PS: I want to start a rock band. (After olevels duh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment