Thursday, March 29, 2012

Without Judgement.

Alone without judgement is not alone.

Stupidity without judgement is not stupidity.

Ugliness without judgement is not ugly.

Beauty without judgement is not beauty.

I'm not saying that judgement is bad, but it is judgements that puts labels on things. Correct judgement helps us. Incorrect judgement misleads us. But more than often, judgement comes naturally. Just a simple "that looks delicious" is a judgement.

So is life without judgement possible? I would say that it is quite impossible. But I am still quite disturbed by the fact that I am constantly being misjudged. And the funniest thing is... I can't help the fact that people around me misjudge me. It's natural for them to judge and maybe that just happens to be the impression I left on them. But I realised that it is not their judgement that disturbs me most... It's me judging myself based on how others misjudge me. In other words, it is my own judgement that disturbs me most.

And at the end of the day, it's your own judgement about yourself that follows you home. The only way to get rid of it is to know who you really are.

Judgements are just labels... And labels are for clothing.

You are an ever-changing and unique person that no label or judgement can describe fully.

Don't let judgements stop you just because they were true at some point of time. You are more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment