Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sketching Frenzy.


Here's my drawing of Ryu from Street Fighter!

I was bored last night and my right brain was itching so I decided to draw stuff. I also drew "L" from Death Note... You can see it in my Facebook album "Random Sketches". I will be posting more sketches on Facebook if I happen to sketch something nice!

I don't know about you guys but drawing has always been my favourite thing to do as a kid, I remembered how people would take out some foolscap and start drawing stuff when they are bored during primary school. Sigh, good times.

Haha, okays. I am just being really random here! People who are done with the O'levels, go sketch, read, play, do something that you like!! It's the holidays for us and it won't remain as the holidays for long! So PLAY HARD!!! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment