Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forget it!!!

I didn't do the video thing. I am just no good at it. But someday, I shall make one!!!! So today, I am gonna wake my blog up with a totally casual and non-inspirational post.

CNY was okay. I had fun going to my friend's house. Laughed a hell lot. Got some ang baos. It was a typical CNY for me. Except the fact that my mom insisted on going to Sentosa for some flower exhibition which made me queue for an hour before I got on the Sentosa Express train because of the god dammed crowd! But the beauty of nature is actually quite worth the wait. I got some good shots. CNY was alcohol free cuz I pulled both my hamstrings.

I actually spent my Valentine's Day training with Guangyi and Shaw at Bishan Stadium! LOL. Then Guangyi went off for Jubeat with his cousin and I, a Jubeat addict, surprisingly did not follow. So Shaw and I went to walk around and explore Bishan. Trained plus played at this fitness corner and realised that my tuck-jump can actually be improved if I jump over the high push-up bars! And I also learnt a new exercise called the spring up.

Today, we wanted to swim, but shaw was too tired for it, so we just slacked around at the pool. and played water catching. Water catching was super tiring!! I am constantly trying to chase guangyi, but my movements are slowed by the water!! LOL. It is a cardio plus resistance training. Then I went to get a new bike!! (Shh, my parents don't know a shit) I am gonna name my bike, Taylor. Haha, I am super happy with it. It's locked and parked away safely and I hope nothing happens to it.

It's total defence day!!! WHERE IS MY GREEN BEAN SOUP?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment