Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lest they be forgotten.

Everyone has voices in their heads. 
Or at least I am admitting that I do.

I feel that it's reason why I jump from one thought to another as if there were tiny creatures in my head snatching for the remote control to my channel of thought. The thoughts do not go deeper than surface level if I do not focus on them and soon they would just fade into the back of my mind. 

But of course, I am larger than the creatures in my head. I hold the main controller to my thoughts. I am able to stay on a channel that I like and dig a little deeper into it - talk to a friend about it or just debate with myself. But there is only so much my working memory can hold and process. 

This is why I write. 
I write to focus.
I write to explore.
I write to remember,
Lest they be forgotten. 

-

P/S: This is my first post in a very long time. Consider this post a new beginning for my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment