Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Miracle Machine


If we can throw away the concept of mind and memory for awhile, we would realize that our life did not start when we came out of our mother's womb. Our life started when stars died and exploded, releasing particles known as 'stardust' that contain mostly oxygen, hydrogen, and iron. These are the same elements we are made of. To keep it simple, we are all made from stars and we are stars down to our blood (iron). We are an abundance of miracles intertwined and we have existed since the start of time.

For a long time, I have been struggling with the question, "Who am I?"
And this is what I've found.

I am not the name that is given to me at birth, neither am I my hobby. I can't just describe myself with one trait either, I am a flexible, living being. So who am I? Throw away the concept of memory and you will realize that you are your parents, your grandparents, the person you hate, the person you love, the trees outside your windows, the fishes in the sea... You are the world.

You were the past, you are now the present, and you will be the future.

You were once that star that exploded into an abundance of miracles. You have existed since the start of time because death does not kill you, it only allows you to continue living in another form. The reason behind our existence right now is based on the number of times we have lived, died and find our ways back to life again. It is almost like a cycle of miracles.

We are technically grandchildren of the exploded stars and our mother is the sun of our solar system. Without the sun (which is also a star) the cycle of miracles on earth would freeze.

The thought of it is just beautiful. Whenever I think about this, I would wonder... Is this why people are drawn towards wishing upon stars? Or how a night sky filled with stars could take our breath away? Could it be that we have already known about this cycle of miracles because it has somehow been encrypted in our hearts since the start of time?

And if we know that stars are beautiful, why would we think any less of ourselves?


No comments:

Post a Comment