Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sorry...

For not changing my blog skin earlier... Trolololol.

Omg, now my blog is so much most easier to read!!! Haha! Okay, so here's a casual post because I feel like it.

Today I ran away from hope. Lol, jk. I did my 10km Run For Hope on my own today around Bishan and Marrymount cuz I need to visit my cousin's family for some tea ceremony at 9am (she was getting married) and the actual run started at 7.45am so I couldn't make it.

I woke up at 5.30am and dragged myself out of the house by 6am just so that I could finish my 10km by 7.30am. Honestly, I walked more than I jogged. By the time I reached Bishan park I told myself that I should jogging more and I went to stalk some old man that was jogging. I don't know if this applies to you, but I feel more motivated to jog when someone in front of me is jogging. I will catch the rhythm of the person jogging in front of me and it feels less stressful than jogging on my own. But soon the old man stopped to drink water and I couldn't follow him anymore so I jogged on my own. But after awhile I resumed walking. Lol. I think I brisk walked all the way until it was 7.40am and my dad called me to rush me back home... It was then that I noticed that I can actually run. Lol. I ran all the way from the start of Marrymount road back to my house and I noticed that I was missing another 200m so I ran a small part of my estate and ended up clocking 10.2km in 1h 38mins.

Actually, I ran/walked more than 10.2km. I don't know why but the app in my phone paused itself for at least 500m but instead of being pissed, I just ran the extras. At least it didn't erase my data! I would be very pissed if that happened. Lol.

After I rush back home, I changed, went to my cousin's house and guess what? SHE WASN'T EVEN THEREEEE... She was having a ceremony at the bf's house first before coming back to her own house for the ceremony. Wahh.. I'm quite pissed uh. Should have just gone for Run for Hope with my friends. Dammit. But nevermind, what's done can't be undone.. And running/walking 10km on my own without checkpoints is quite an experience for me! I want a real marathon next time!!!!

Let's hope my other cousin doesn't get married the next time. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment