Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Project Willpower #3: Continue!

Project willpower had a rocky start as CAs started pouring in when I start school. In fact, CAs are still pouring in right now. I just presented 2 CAs and submitted 1 lesson plan this week and it's only Wednesday! But lucky for me, that's all for this week. 

So project Willpower continues and I think I should take it step my step. My last approach was too overwhelming as I implemented all changes within a night. Suddenly I had to cook a lot more and not drink alcohol! It's like building a tall building without any foundation and expecting it to not topple.

Well, my building toppled within a few CAs. Lol.

So, from now on, every 2 weeks I will change one thing in my life that I feel is unhealthy. This time, I will start off with drinking 2litres of water a day.

0.5ounce x weight in pounds = daily required intake of water (ounces)

I currently only drink a maximum of  1.5 litres a day and the minimum could be 500ml. This is lesser than my daily requirement (2litres). I will start off with drinking my maximum 1.5 litres a day for a week and slowly try to get 2 litres into my system by the end of 2 weeks (1st Aug).

This weekend I will probably blog about the benefits of water. 
I use 'probably' cuz I think I have something due on monday...
Shit... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment