Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project Willpower #2: Paused.

It all went well for the first week. I ate according to my zero willpower eating plan and gave forfeits whenever I don't. Then, school happened. And I am being fed CAs even before I finish my last CA! It's like being served lunch right after you realised that breakfast was too much to finish (and you have yet to finish your breakfast)!

My current workload is horrible for me and on top of that, I have piano practices too. But no complains! The amount of work sorta excites me. If I can do it, it means that I have conquered it. I guess it's just my unconscious way of turning stress into energy.

Piano makes me busier, but I don't regret it. It's very relaxing, calming and stress relieving for me. AND best of all, because I am taking classical piano now, I can pursue my dream of becoming a musical therapist in a hospice!

I will update again when I have more time. For now, project willpower is paused but it shall start again soon! This time, with more spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment