Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Hibernating! (shh!)

The craziest stuff are all around the corner and no I am not talking about Singfest. O'levels are almost here and prelims are just three weeks away, so I am planning to hibernate my blog for now and reopen it after o'levels.

Basically, my blog will be left on and but I will not be blogging.
But I would still like to leave a long parting message.

When there is hardship, there is always learning. I am still learning to live. Perhaps it is time to accept the fact that whether you are sixteen or sixty, you will still be unable to fully understand life as a whole. The cycle of karma is what creates the dramas in our life. Many good things happen as well as many bad things too. But do not only dwell in one of them, accept both and learn. There is more in the situations in life than just emotions itself. Karma, life and your soul speaking to you in all situations but you can only hear if you pay close attention.

People who are as angry as a bull are usually referred to as mad. Madness. Everyone has been mad at least once in their life (c'mon, even the perfect God in the bible had His share). But it is important not to dwell within in. Anger will turn to hate and bitterness and hate will consume your soul. Thats why it is important to learn how to detach yourself. Usually this is link to meditation because thats when people will take all emotions off their mind but detaching doesn't need to be done that way. Detachment means to feel the emotion, recognize it and experience it fully, and then remove yourself from that emotion. For example, you have experienced rejection from someone you like. First, you have to acknowledge that you have been rejected. Second, beyond your will but this has happened, you have to accept it, feel the pain within you and try to understand yourself. Always remember that no one can bring pain to you except yourself. Thirdly, tell yourself it is over, case-closed. Do not dwell in it anymore. Tell yourself, "This is rejection, I have felt it. I have experienced it. Now it is time to move on." And you go. If you still think about it at the back of your mind after that then this is not working. Detach yourself.

Okay this is it, I am leaving! Will be back on 12th November 2010. (or earlier)
NOTE THAT I WONT BE REPLYING OR TAGGING WHILE I AM AWAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment